" Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, how can you make it salty again ? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with each other . " Mark 9 : 50
We`re planning to re-open on July 3rd!
7/3/2020 Friday 10 - 8
we`re CLOSED on 4rt of July Weekend
7/6/2020 Monday OPEN 10 - 8
Please Call or Text to Our NEW NUMBER to Make Your Appointment.
717 - 839 - 1473
Thank you for being patient with our scheduling system.
Looking forward to see you all back again!
- If you would like to buy a gift certificates, please stop by or send a check / money order to us. We will send the gift certificates to your address or any address you would like right away.
- You can purchase Gift Card paying thru the phone with your credit card.
- CALL (717) - 838 - 8464 | TEXT (717) 839 - 1473
Guliens Massage 52 W. Main St. Palmyra, Pa 17078
Monday - Friday 10 - 8 | Saturday 10 - 5
- is the technique of using a sheet to keep you covered while you're getting a massage.
- Draping allows you to be totally nude under the sheet and still feel safe, warm, and unexposed.
- An electric pads on the table help keep you warm. The room temperature should also be warm enough that you are comfortable.
- Draping is required and is used for the purposes of warmth and professionalism.
- Using draping, the massage therapist only works on the part of the body that is exposed -- your back, one arm or one leg, for instance. The rest of the body is covered.
- You usually start face-up for your massage.
- Body massage with: Organic & Gluten Free Massage OIL
- Foot massage with: BonVital Foot balm
- Fragrance / Dye FREE Fresh Linen
- U.V. Sterilizer Hot Towels
- Breast Bolster Comfort for Woman( size D & DD)
- Home Theatre System Premium Sound
- Shower & Fresh Towels Available
- Fresh Natural Spring Water
- Renovated, Clean, Quiet Individual and Couples Massage Rooms
- Female Eve & Male Gulien Licensed Massage Therapist from Europe (Hungary) more than 18 Years exp.
I understand that the massage therapy given here is for the purpose of stress reduction relief for muscular tension or spasms or for increasing circulation and energy flow. I understand that the massage therapist does not diagnose illness disease or any physical or mental disorder. I also understand that any kind of sexual activity and conversation between client and therapist is inappropriate and will not be tolerated. Because a massage therapist must be aware of existing physical conditions. I have stated all of my, know medical limitations and taken it upon myself to keep the massage therapies update on my physical health. I am informed that all my medical information is kept confidential and only used for massage therapy.
52 West Main St Palmyra, Pa 17078 | On the Palmyra Square
Only 9 min from Downtown Hershey | Route US - 422
call: 717 838 - 8464
text: 717 839 - 1473
Open: Mon - Fri 10 - 8 | Saturday 10 - 5
Free Parking - Front & Rear | Cash & Credit Card Payment Accepted