SPECIAL COMFORT FOR ALL CLIENTS
- Body massage with: Organic Massage OIL
- Foot massage with: BonVital Foot balm
- Fragrance / Dye FREE Fresh Linen
- U.V. Sterilizer Hot Towels
- Breast Bolster Comfort for Woman( size D & DD)
- Home Theatre System Premium Sound
- Fresh Natural Spring Water / Hot Organic Herbal Teas
- Renovated, Clean, Quiet Individual and Couples Massage Rooms
- Soothing European Style Atmosphere
- Female Eve & Male Gulien Licensed Massage Therapist from Europe (Hungary) more then 16 Years exp.
MASSAGE WAVER OF LIABILITY
I understand that the massage therapy given here is for the purpose of stress reduction relief for muscular tension or spasms or for increasing circulation and energy flow. I understand that the massage therapist does not diagnose illness disease or any physical or mental disorder. I also understand that any kind of sexual activity and conversation between client and therapist is inappropriate and will not be tolerated .Because a massage therapist must be aware of existing physical conditions. I have stated all of my, know medical limitations and taken it upon myself to keep the massage therapies update on my physical health. I am informed that all my medical information is kept confidential and only used for massage therapy.
- is the technique of using a sheet to keep you covered while you're getting a massage.
- Draping allows you to be totally nude under the sheet and still feel safe, warm, and unexposed.
- An electric pads on the table help keep you warm. The room temperature should also be warm enough that you are comfortable.
- Draping is required and is used for the purposes of warmth and professionalism.
- Using draping, the massage therapist only works on the part of the body that is exposed -- your back, one arm or one leg, for instance. The rest of the body is covered.
- Most spas use sheets for draping.
- You usually start face-up for your massage.
52 West Main St Palmyra, Pa 17078 | On the Palmyra Square
Only 9 min from Downtown Hershey | Route US - 422
call: 717 838 - 8464
text: 717 839 - 1473
Open: Mon - Fri 10 - 8 | Saturday 10 - 5
Free Parking - Front & Rear | Cash & Credit Card Payment Accepted